.. a beautifully perfect dream

   .. a beautifully perfect dream.

What magic my entreaty has brought?
I wish you were here,
At least in a beautifully perfect dream,
Like the rain in moonlight.

In the mirror, in my eyes, and in my dreams,
Asked for a song,
The song is your love,
Are you listening, dear.

You came close,
You don't know what you showed me,
I can’t put in plain words the way I sense for you,
With your lovely face you've given me a beautiful feeling

You came close,
I saw your eyes,
I can’t fill the feelings I had in mere words,
Will such a feeling ever come into my life

I don't know if you can really feel what I feel
I don’t know if you can really see what I see
That you mean everything to me,
and at times more than everything..

Oh, my girl,
O gentle breeze,
You are the one to whom my heart has become emotionally involved,
You are the girl from my expectations, how can I live without you,

I can’t hold any more,
You are the light of my life,
You are the memory growing on me,
It’s blessing, you appear even when I close my eyes.

'I come from far ... and going far...'

Comments