Losing and finding happiness - another mistake of my life :)


Losing and finding happiness....

.
Every day I fall in love all over again,
Falling in love with something around me,
Sometimes songs, sometimes dreams,
Sometimes rain, sometimes you.

I don’t know how to say,
I want to be with you.
I don’t know how to start,
I want to be with you.

O, dear heart, whom do you have inside?
O, dear heart, why are you bleeding?
O, my heart, please forget her,
O, my heart, stop loving her.

Those moments, those days...
You never left me alone even for a second,
you made me realize what love is,
I am hoping, waiting and wishing for my missed moments.

Sometimes I listen to my heart,
Heart reminds me your name.
Every day I miss something,
What I had to miss now!

Life changed, moments missing,
Dreams changed, you are missing,
And now finding myself missing,
Coming to you again insearch of myself.

Waiting for the day we unite,
O, Girl, Is that you?
I must be in heaven or dream,
An endless shower of happiness, around me.

Comments