I had no option, I was the option. Another set of misplaced words.

I had no option, I am the option.
Another set of misplaced words.
.
I felt as if I’m gonna fall.
You were looking at me,
Walking away from me,
I just felt to cry forever and ever.
.
Sometimes I follow my brain,
Even when it was against my heart,
I had no option,
I was an option.
.
I looked for you when I was walking,
Walking down the dark tunnel,
When the light was there I searched for darkness,
In the darkness I was searching for you.
.
Searching, something vital,
Searching for something indefinable,
Something that can complete my life,
Yet not knowing what it is, what to search for.
.
In the dark tunnel,
Trapped in a world of darkness,
Where I have nowhere to go,
Where I have nobody to wait.
.
Falling in sleep,
The only way to escape from darkness,
I had a dream and,
It was about you…
.
A place full of light,
A place full of flowers,
A place full of hopes,
A place I dreamed.
.
I feel a fragrance around me,
I feel your presence,
I feel your hands on mine,
I feel the presence of God.
.
Then, a tear fell from my eyes,
On your hand,
I was smiling,
You looked around and to the sky.

Comments

  1. that was an awesom one.., Mr.Arjun..i liked that pic too

    ReplyDelete
  2. On your hand,
    I was smiling,
    You looked around and to the sky.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment