A Poem. A silent whisper... A set of misplaced thoughts.


A silent whisper..

I was lonely,
I was somewhat lost,
Then heard a whisper,
A silent whisper.
.
I remember like it was today,
My ears heard a song.
I remember like it was just now,
Such a beautiful song.
.
I found the woman of my dreams,
I was wrong.
I found my dreams in a woman,
I am correct.
.
The feel I feel,
When you are with me,
I forget all my troubles,
As if all troubles were because of your absence.
.
I am with you in a relation,
That goes far beyond romance,
Light years beyond friendship,
Dreams beyond what I ever dreamed of.
.
You are still a stranger,
Somewhere far out there,
Among the beautiful stars and butterflies,
In a cave beautifuly created in my dreams.
.
I wish you were here,
Deeper than it was ever before.
I wish you were here,
With a silent tear.

Comments

  1. Awesome poem! Loved the lines - I found the woman of my dreams,
    I was wrong.
    I found my dreams in a woman,
    I am correct. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment