A.R. Rahman, This is You, for Me

This is You, for Me - A.R. Rahman

Without you I would have been lost.
Without you I would've been all alone.
Absence of your music hurts my very heart.
Without you I would have broken into pieces.


When I was in love,
When I was in pain,
When I was alone,
When I was blank,

When I was in happiness,
When I was in party,
When I was in dreams,
With all my hearts.

Each and every moment of my life,
As far as I can remember.
It was you,
My favorite companion.

I'm in love with music,
You stood by me when times got tough.
I never heard anything beautiful then your notes,
Its your music that makes my life complete.

Nenje Ezhu... Nenje Ezhu,
That was the light I saw at night.
When I forgot the reason to move on,
You gave me the strength to go on.

Always and forever, my love for you and music ll grow,
Nothing else I cherish more,
Always know I'll hold you close.
I thank God for I have been blessed.

This is you for me.

Comments