I'm with Amutha. My first feature film.



I don't remember since when I started waiting for this day... but I've been waiting for more few years. I signed my first feature film, scripting done, shot division done, getting ready for location, first look posters ready and it is rolling. What all things I have to take notice of! Am I missing something! Did I finalize the ART properties! Is that costume color good enough for the tone of the film! Is the non-linear script good enough for the audience. Till now I didn't do anything keeping audience in mind. I didn't care about audience during my short films. But it is not practical now. Am I doing the right thing? Am I overconfident? Is there something more to care about! What else is there! Don't remember. I have to sit on the script once again, before going to location.

The title of the movie is "Amutha". The title/the lead character name is inspired from the name of the lead character of Mani Ratnam’s Kannathil Muthamittal, the film which inspired me to make films. What was my aim till then? I don't remember. But I do remember the moment I took cinema as my dream, as my aim. At that moment I was in KG Theater Complex, Coimbatore watching Kannathil Muthamittal.




Comments

Post a Comment